In light of current guidelines regarding the Coronavirus (Covid-19) outbreak and with the safety and wellbeing of our clients, guests and colleagues being our main priority, we have taken the difficult decision to postpone this event.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes. We will publicise a new date for the seminar as soon as it has been arranged.
Are you ready for April 2020?
2020 will bring many challenges to the companies in the UK, including changes to employment contracts from 6 April 2020 and a post-Brexit overhaul of the immigration system. In the meantime, day-to-day issues, such as handling disciplinaries and dismissals, continue to be as important as ever.
This breakfast seminar offers the opportunity to take stock of these recent and future employment law developments. We will provide expert insight and practical guidance on the upcoming changes to employment law in April 2020 and the latest developments in unfair dismissal law, before looking at what lies ahead for a post-Brexit immigration system.
There is no charge for this event.
- 09.00 am - 09.30 am - Registration and Breakfast
- 09.30 am - 10.15 am - Getting ready for the April 2020 employment law reforms
- 10.15 am – 10.45 am - Disciplinaries and dismissals
- 10.45 am - 11.15 am - What are the implications of General Election 2019 and Post-Brexit Immigration System?
- 11.15 am – 11.45 am - Coffee and networking