Join Addleshaw Goddard's Hotels Sector team and industry leaders.
In our next webinar we will be giving a market round-up which delves into the impact of COVID-19 and Brexit, and the future state of the market.
- What is the outlook for the UK hotels sector?
- What is the appetite for investment and funding?
- UK Hoteliers: a challenging year – what next?
- Other challenges and opportunities? Brexit, disruptors, sustainability and more.
- Luke Baines - Partner, Real Estate
- Lucy Sturrock - Partner, Real Estate
- Zoe Maurer - Partner, Real Estate Finance
- David Bailey - Consultant Senior Advisor to CBRE Hotels and Brand Ambassador, HotStats and advisor to private clients
- Elizabeth Davies - Head of Real Estate Finance – Hotels, HSBC UK Bank plc
- Tony O'brien - UK Development Director, Travelodge
- Nadia Milligan - Associate General Counsel, Sonder and member of Energy & Environment Alliance Advisory Board
Tuesday 1st December 2020
12pm - 1pm
Book your place
For more information about this webinar and to reserve your place, please click here. Please feel free to forward to any of your colleagues who may be interested in attending.
Partner, Construction and Engineering
Partner, Real Estate Finance and Hotel Finance