Disrupting the status quo!
The Global Energy transition represents a pathway toward overwhelming transformation in the way in which we produce and consume energy across the globe. The process to be undertaken is gargantuan in its efforts and will be aided through a myriad of information technology, smart technology, policy frameworks and market instruments.
On the 3rd December we are hosting the fourth in an 8-part series of global webinars, which will investigate the transition and subsequent opportunities.
You are invited to join us, virtually, for the next instalment in the series, centred on UK activities.
Hosted by Addleshaw Goddard's Energy and Utility specialists and joined by a series of industry expert delegates we will look at the role of the UK in the transition.
- Richard Goodfellow, Partner, Head of Infrastructure, Projects & Energy
- Paul Dight, Partner, Head of Low Carbon Energy & Electric Vehicles
- Nicola Graham-Shand, Director of Legal at SGN
- Stuart Jackson, Chief Financial Officer and Co-Founder at Octopus Energy
- Sarah Randall, Global Head of Competition Law, BP
- Michael Tholen, Director Of Sustainability at Oil & Gas UK
12:30PM - 2:00PM