Join us at our 2017 General Counsel Update in Leeds, an opportunity to track market developments and connect with your peers.
The full programme will provide 6 hours of training, covering:
- Contract law update: what recent developments mean for your commercial contracts
- Opportunities, challenges and solutions for in-house legal teams: an interactive session from our Client Development Centre
- Employment Law and Incentives: highlights from 2017 and what lies ahead in 2018
- Pensions in a post-BHS world: a guide for GCs
- Competition: the latest CMA activity, online competition risks and private damages actions
- Sector break outs: sessions focused on industry-specific themes* including:
- Energy and Transport: electric vehicles and charging stations.
- Retail & Consumer / Industrials: supply chain management (eg sanctions risks, MSA); digital marketing – where are your ads appearing – on safe sites?; how do you measure effectiveness?
- Contract management: common challenges, market trends and technology solutions
- GDPR: are you ready? - steps to take before May 2018
- Privilege: the position following recent challenges to the scope of privilege
We will have workspaces reserved for you to help you manage your working day and there will be various breaks during the day to meet your fellow guests and our specialists.
9:15am - Registration and event start
5:00pm - Event close
3 Sovereign Square, Sovereign Street, Leeds, LS1 4ERView map
For more information about the event and to reserve your place email Kerry Aldcroft.
* Exact content of break-outs may vary between offices, according to audience.