We have extensive geographic, sector and market expertise, regularly managing and transacting multijurisdictional deals for clients.
Our chemicals clients vary from household names to farm and industrial essentials providers. We have an impressive track record advising major corporates in this sector on key transactions, commercial arrangements and employment matters.
Our recent experience includes advising:
- Jeyes on the disposal of part of its business, relating to the manufacture and supply of personal and infant care products, to Nice-Pak International Ltd
- A British-based chemicals company on various matters, including contractual arrangements, procurement and employment litigation
- A chemicals recycling business following the significant loss of containment of a solvent to groundwater
- On classification, packaging and labelling of substances, and on data sharing obligations under EU chemicals law
- Tata Chemicals on its purchase of E.ON's combined heat and power plant and outsourcing arrangements, including on the employment aspects of the sale and purchase
For more information, please contact a member of our team.
Key contactMeet the team
Partner, Mergers and Acquisitions Leeds, UKView profile