Tom is an associate specialising in commercial litigation and international arbitration. Tom also has experience of working on large and complex investigations.
Tom provides advice to a wide range of clients across a variety of sectors including energy & utilities, advanced manufacturing, financial services, retail & consumer, and transport.
Tom's recent experience includes:
- Acting for an oil major in ICC arbitration proceedings concerning its operations in North Africa.
- Acting for Dixons Carphone plc in its dispute with McAfee, which involved an interim injunction and a claim for damages in excess of £30m.
- Conducting an internal investigation into a company arising from an HMRC investigation.
- Advising a major bank in relation to an internal regulatory investigation.
- Year qualified
- 2015 (Scotland)
- University of Glasgow – MEng (2010)
- University of Glasgow – LLB (2012)
- Professional memberships
- London Solicitors Litigation Association (LSLA)
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG) – LCIA
- Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF) – ICC
- Young ICCA