Sarah joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2015 as a trainee and qualified into the Real Estate Finance practice in March 2017. Her experience includes acting for a range of borrowers and lenders (bank and non-bank) on a variety of real estate focussed financings (including investment finance, acquisition finance, development finance, social housing finance, Islamic finance, hotel finance, student housing finance and debt capital markets (including private placements)).
Sarah's recent experience includes:
- acting for UPP on several project financings for purpose built student accommodation (development and acquisition project financings)
- acting for Cheung Kei Group Limited on the financing of their acquisition of 5 Churchill Place in Canary Wharf.
- acting for a luxury property investor on their restructuring and c. £270,000,000 refinancing of facilities in relation to retail space in Knightsbridge and the City of London.
- acting for an overseas pension fund in connection with the mezzanine financing of a landmark London hotel.
- acting for Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays Bank PLC, Santander Bank plc, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and Nationwide Building Society in relation to the amalgamation of two housing associations.