Sarah joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2015 as a trainee and qualified into the Real Estate Finance practice in March 2017. Her experience includes acting for a range of borrowers and lenders (bank and non-bank) on a variety of real estate focussed financings (including investment finance, acquisitions finance, development finance, social housing finance, Islamic finance, hotel financing and debt capital markets (including private placements).
- acting for Cheung Kei Group Limited on the financing of their acquisition of 5 Churchill Place in Canary Wharf.
- acting for a luxury property investor on their restructuring and c. £270,000,000 refinancing of facilities in relation to retail space in Knightsbridge and the City of London.
- acting for an overseas pension fund in connection with the mezzanine financing of a landmark London hotel.
- acting for Lloyds Banking Group, Barclays Bank PLC, Santander Bank plc, The Royal Bank of Scotland plc and Nationwide Building Society in relation to the amalgamation of two housing associations.
- LPC at BPP University
- University of Leeds – LLM (Public International Law)
- University of Leeds – LLB (Law)