Sarah is experienced in a range of real estate matters including acquisitions and disposals, landlord and tenant matters, corporate support and property finance.
She has a particular focus in a number of areas including telecommunications, retail and the hotel and pub industry.
Sarah's clients include private companies, investors and banks.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for a café/restaurant client in taking a portfolio of 10-15 year leases circa £50K p.a. conditional on landlord works, planning consents, licensing and landlord contribution.
- Acting on the share purchase acquisition of a portfolio of 30 licensed hotels/pubs across England for £31M, including due diligence and certificates of title.
- Day to day property management work and client contact for an international telecommunications client, including lease relocations and renewals, agreements for lease/leases, licences, and deeds of variation.
- Acting for a pub company on numerous freehold and leasehold acquisitions and day to day assistance on property management matters.
- Acting for hotel chain on numerous leasehold acquisitions usually subject to complex development/forward commit agreements for lease and day to day assistance on property management matters.
- Professional memberships
- Law Society
- University of Bristol, Bachelors of Law LL.B. Law (1999-2001)
- Nottingham Law School, Legal Practice Course, Distinction (2002-2003)
- Year qualified: 2006