Peter is a Partner in the Corporate team in Leeds specialising in private equity and private company transactions, acting for private equity houses, management teams, corporates and vendors.
Recent deals include:
- advising Livingbridge on its investment in Stowe Family Law
- advising management on the sale of Independent VetCare to EQT
- advising French private equity house Argos-Soditic on the acquisition of Destiny Foods
- advising BGF on its investment in Ultra Finishing
- advising Department of Health on the £230 million sale of PRUK to Bain Capital and on its subsequent sale to Creat Corporation
- advising Synova Capital on its investments in Fairstone Group, DLG , Mandata and Fleetway Travel
- advising CBPE on its investment in ABI Caravans
- advising Riverside on its investment in Brookson Group and advising on subsequent M&A transactions for Brookson
- advising LDC on its investments in Seabrook Crisps and NRS
- advising Mamas & Papas on the investment by BlueGem Capital
- advising Cooke & Mason on its sale to PIB.
- York College of Law
- LLB (Hons), Law – University of Leeds
- Year qualified - 1996