Mark is a Partner in the Real Estate Group and Head of Ireland.
He has extensive experience in all aspects of commercial and residential property. Mark works closely with his clients in the management of all aspects of real estate acquisitions, asset management, disposals and financing and refinancing. He also advises on the property areas of restructuring and insolvency.
Recent Experience includes advising
- A developer in relation to the letting and pre-letting of two prime office blocks, One South County and Two South County.
- Players Square in relation to their 100% refinance of the NAMA debt on John Player Factory and the Bailey Gibson industrial premises on the South Circular Road.
- Zara in relation to a letting of a new flagship store at Liffey Valley Shopping Centre.
- Sale of a luxury Residential scheme in Dublin
- The purchase of a substantial agricultural holding and processing facilities.
Representative Clients include: Inditex, JD Sports, Massimo Dutti, Pull & Bear, Bershka, O’Callaghan Hotels, Tifco Group, River Island
Admitted as a solicitor in 1996 LL.B. (1993) Trinity College Dublin
Member of the Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
- Achievements and Endorsements
- Mark Walsh is ranked as a leading individual in Chambers Europe, 2021
- Mark Walsh is recommended in The Legal 500 EMEA, 2021
"Mark Walsh often represents developers and tenants in letting agreements. He also advises on the disposal of project developments."
Chambers Europe, 2022
“Mark Walsh is very personable, diligent and has an excellent eye for detail and legal issues, without losing sight of the overall commercial picture. Mark always gives a great steer on how best to execute a real estate transaction with an eye to the future.”
Legal 500 EMEA, 2021
“He provides practical legal guidance in order to resolve client issues.”
Chambers Europe, 2021
“Mark is very responsive and provides clear legal advice.”
Chambers Europe, 2020
“Mark Walsh has formidable experience acting on both sides of property secured lending instructions.”
Chambers Europe, 2019
“Mark Walsh is very practical approach and client-centric.”
Chambers Europe, 2017
“Mark Walsh is extremely professional and honest.”
Legal 500 EMEA, 2017
“Mark Walsh is reactive, responding quickly with solid legal advice.”
Chambers Europe, 2016
“Mark Walsh is extremely pleasant, and his advice is always to the point. He checks the detail in a case, and responds very quickly.”
Chambers Europe, 2015
“Mark Walsh is described by peers as ‘very practical’, driven to get deals done and easy to work with.”
Chambers Europe, 2014