Rachael specialises in providing environmental compliance advice to corporate clients and has experience of advising on a full range of environmental issues including contamination liabilities, waste, permitting, chemicals regulation and producer responsibility. Rachael also routinely provides support to the Corporate and Real Estate groups undertaking environmental due diligence on transactions and advising on the allocation of environmental risk and liabilities. Rachael also has experience of providing specialist training both internally and to clients.
- Drafting a bespoke 'green lease' schedule for use across a client's global property portfolio.
- Advising on the appeal of a statutory noise abatement notice.
- Drafting an offer of Enforcement Undertaking and advising a client in respect of breaches of the Producer Responsibility Obligations (Packaging Waste) Regulations 2007 following an internal investigation.
- Advising a number of real estate sector clients on the implications of the MEES Regulations and strategies for compliance.
- Drafting and negotiating environmental and remediation strategy contractual provisions.
- University of Manchester, BSc Geography, 2012
- University of Law, Manchester, Graduate Diploma in Law, 2014
- University of Law, Manchester, Legal Practice Course, 2015