Sarah is a legal director in the banking team specialising in corporate lending and borrowing and leveraged finance transactions. Sarah has extensive experience advising banks, financial institutions and corporate borrowers on acquisition finance, hotel finance, general corporate lending and borrowing and restructuring transactions.
Sarah has spent time on secondments in the debt finance, restructuring and corporate teams of 3 leading UK banks and an international investment bank .
Overview of biography and professional experience
- acting for an international investment bank in connection with the refinancing of EUR450m liquidity facility for a corporate plc
- acting for a leading UK bank as agent in connection with a US$210m refinancing of facilities made available to an international retail company
- acting for a leading UK bank in connection with the restructuring of facilities made available to a corporate client
- acting for a leading UK Bank in connection with a £78m hotel development financing
- leading a team of internal and external overseas lawyers on a precedent project for a leading UK bank, reviewing and updating more than 300 documents