Sarah is a legal director in the banking team specialising in corporate lending and borrowing and leveraged finance transactions. Sarah has extensive experience advising banks, financial institutions and corporate borrowers on acquisition finance, hotel finance, general corporate lending and borrowing and restructuring transactions.
Sarah has spent time on secondments in the debt finance, restructuring and corporate teams of 3 leading UK banks.
Sarah's experience includes:
- acting for a leading UK bank in the refinancing of a group of hotels
- acting for a start up in connection with an acquisition facility provided by Silicon Valley Bank
- acting for a leading UK bank as agent in a £120m refinancing for a club of 5 banks
- acting for Barclays in connection with the restructuring of facilities made available to a corporate client
- leading a team of internal and external overseas lawyers on a precedent project for a leading UK bank, reviewing and updating more than 300 documents
- Year qualified (2002)
- The College of Law, York (now The University of Law) (2000).
- Diplôme de Droit Français, Grenoble University (1998)
- Law with French (LLB), University of Hull (1995 – 1999)
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society – admitted in 2002