Natalie has significant experience advising on a wide range of regulatory and commercial disputes, and has experience of conducting litigation in the Court of Appeal and Supreme Court. Natalie has also spent time on secondment at one of the UK's largest financial services organisations.
Natalie's experience involves:
- acting on a large scale international investigation relating to issues of alleged theft of confidential information;
- acting on a large scale investigation into a UK plc being conducted by HMRC arising from conduct connected to the client's operations overseas;
- acting on a large scale investigation into a UK plc relating to issues of financial services and securities law issues;
- acting for a UK plc against former employees and their new employer for theft of confidential information, conspiracy and breach of contract; and
- acting for a trade association in proceedings heard first by the Court of Appeal, and then by the Supreme Court, which concerned the available means of challenging a decision of the Food Standards Agency.
- "Managing an internal investigation", Chapter in the Thompson Reuters Compliance Handbook (published in June 2022). Co-edited with Sarah Thomas.
- University of Leicester: LLB (Hons) Law with a Year Abroad (year abroad spent at the Flinders University of South Australia) (Upper Second Class Honours, 2013)
- University of Law, Manchester: LPC (Distinction, 2015)
- PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS
- Health & Safety Lawyers Association
- Manchester Young Solicitors Group
- Young Fraud Lawyers Association