Lauren is a Managing Associate in our Corporate team based in Dubai. She has acted on a range of regional and international corporate transactions, including private mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and reorganisations. Lauren also has experience in equity capital markets and public mergers and acquisitions in the GCC and London.
Prior to joining our Dubai office, Lauren practiced in our London Corporate Finance team.
- Advising The Carlyle Group and the Rassam Family, a prominent Jordanian family, in respect of the sale of a majority stake in the Nabil Food Group
- Advising Cognita on its acquisition of Horizon English School from the Al Najah Group
- Advising SafeCharge International Group Limited on its £700m recommended takeover by Nuvei Corporation.
- Advising DBAY Advisors on its £98.7m takeover offer for Harvey Nash Group plc.
- Advising Liberum Capital on the £145m AIM IPO of Mind Gym plc.