Greg has extensive experience with all forms of real estate disputes, including complex development disputes, adverse possession, telecommunication apparatus, professional negligence, property related insolvency and landlord and tenant matters (such as lease renewals, service charge disputes and dilapidations).
Greg has particular expertise in dealing with rights of light matters, including providing strategic advice to developers on mitigating rights of light risks and implementing the agreed strategy.
He also has considerable experience of providing risk management advice on projects.
Greg prides himself on providing commercial advice and resolving potential disputes without the need for court proceedings.
- providing strategic advice to a developer on the significant and complex rights of light risks of a landmark development in London that will provide approximately 1.3 million square feet of new workspace
- providing strategic advice to a property company on the impact of the Electronics Communications Code on its extensive property portfolio
- providing strategic rights of light advice to the owner of a significant development scheme in the City of London, which the rights of light surveyor described as the most legally complex development he had seen in his entire career
- designing and implementing a vacant possession strategy for a developer to ensure that its more than 100 tenants were removed from the site in accordance with its timetable to allow its development to proceed
- acting for a land owner defending a claim by an agent for an alleged introduction fee in relation to the bulk purchase of numerous flats in our client's development
- Professional Memberships
- Property Litigation Association