Antonia has substantial experience in advising clients on a wide range of commercial real estate transactions, including cross-border transactions, including acquisitions, disposals, lettings, development, management and real estate financing.
Dual qualified in England & Wales and Scotland.
Recent experience includes:
- Acting for renewables developers including negotiation option and leases, exercising the options and financing the projects.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of corporate acquisitions of a fire door manufacturer, timber merchants and a sustainability consultancy.
- Advising on the acquisition of freehold and leasehold nurseries and care homes.
- Acting for clients on the refinance of their care homes and hotels.
- Acting on the acquisition of investment properties.
- Royal Agricultural University – Bachelor of Science (Hons) (2003)
- University of Central Lancashire – Common Professional Examination (2004)
- University of Central Lancashire – Legal Practice Course (2005)
- Law Society of Scotland – Intra-UK Transfer Test (2013)