Anita advises on all aspects of corporate real estate, investment, development and real estate finance transactions, with particular expertise in the hotels and leisure and senior living and extra care sectors. She has a methodical and pragmatic approach boosted by targeted commercial in-house experiences at the University of Warwick and with the Lotus F1 Team.
- Advising a large real estate investor on the acquisition and development of London’s largest film and TV production centre.
- Advising a large hotel operator on their site acquisitions for a number of hotels across the UK.
- Advising a number of lenders on various acquisition and development facilities including:
a facility for the acquisition and redevelopment of a disused office block into residential apartments using permitted development rights;
a facility for the acquisition and development of an 86-unit retirement living development; and
a facility for the development of two build to rent/build to sell developments in Manchester.
- Advising a well-known television network/media company on their real estate investments.
- Gujarati - fluent
- Hindi – excellent command