Alexandra works in the commercial litigation team at Addleshaw Goddard (AG). She has a broad range of experience including providing advice in relation to:
- termination and/or threatened termination of contracts;
- breach and/or anticipated breach of contract claims;
- professional negligence;
- reputation management including defamation; and
- judicial review claims.
Alexandra has experience of the early resolution of disputes including by way of mediation along with strategically progressing cases to achieve results favourable to clients by way of Court proceedings.
Alexandra has experience of advising a broad range of clients and has particular expertise in advising retail, logistics and education clients manage and resolve disputes.
- BA, Jurisprudence, 2.1 from the University of Oxford (2004-2007)
- Distinction in LPC from the College of Law, Chester (2007-2008)