Owen is an experienced Partner whose practice focusses on advising clients in respect of M&A, joint venture, corporate and commercial matters in the UAE and wider MENA region. Owen has a particular experience of advising both regional and international private equity houses in respect of their investments in the MENA region, central Asia and the wider CIS across a range of sectors.
Prior to joining AG Owen practiced in the Dubai, Moscow and London offices of another international law firm.
- G4S PLC in respect of the sale of its cash management services business in the UAE to Transguard Group
- Dassault Aviation in respect of the Middle East aspects of its acquisition of the MRO business of Execujet from Luxaviation
- GEMS Education in respect of a range of investments in school services businesses in the UAE and wider Middle East
- Kasamar Holdings in respect of the establishment of its QSR division
- Fircroft Engineering in respect of various aspects of its operations in the UAE and Angola