Claire is an Associate in the Business Support and Restructuring team based in London, and advises on a diverse range of restructuring and insolvency matters. Her clients include insolvency practitioners, directors, boards, creditors, debtors, purchasers, financial institutions and other stakeholders.
Claire's recent experience includes:
- Advising administrators on pre-pack and post-pack sales including a distressed group of direct marketing companies and a distressed hotel portfolio;
- Advising administrators and receivers on property sales including a large mixed property portfolio;
- Acting for the asset manager in the disposal of 21 hotels by way of both asset and share sales;
- Advising insolvency practitioners post-appointment on all aspects of formal insolvency procedures;
- Contingency planning and advisory work for financial institutions; and
- Assisting financial institutions with the refinancing and restructuring of debt obligations.
Nottingham Law School – Legal Practice Course (2009)
Nottingham Trent University – Law LLB (Hons) Sandwich (2008)