Claire is an Associate in the Restructuring team based in London, and advises on a diverse range of restructuring and insolvency matters. Her clients include insolvency practitioners, directors, boards, creditors, debtors, purchasers, financial institutions and other stakeholders.
Claire's recent experience includes:
- advising administrators on pre-pack and post-pack sales including a distressed group of direct marketing companies and a distressed hotel portfolio;
- advising administrators and receivers on property sales including a large mixed property portfolio;
- acting for the asset manager in the disposal of 21 hotels by way of both asset and share sales;
- advising insolvency practitioners post-appointment on all aspects of formal insolvency procedures;
- contingency planning and advisory work for financial institutions; and
- assisting financial institutions with the refinancing and restructuring of debt obligations.
- Professional Memberships
- Solicitors Regulation Authority
- The Law Society of England and Wales