Nicholas first joined AG in 2011 and is a Managing Associate in the Finance team. He has acted on a wide range of transactions, acting for both lenders and borrowers, with specialisms spanning corporate lending and borrowing, leveraged acquisition finance and real estate finance (both development and investment finance).
- Acting for Moneysupermarket.com Group plc on its banking club facilities.
- Acting for Barclays Bank PLC in connection with its £12m facilities to Lawsons Holdings.
- Acting for the Co-operative Group in connection with its £400m sustainable revolving credit facility with a syndicate of 5 lenders.
- Acting for a clearing bank on its SONIA based facility to a listed plc.
- Acting for a property investment borrower on a £93m cross boarder term facility agreement.