Rebecca specialises in all areas of corporate and personal insolvency with a specific emphasis on contentious work. She has considerable experience advising insolvency practitioners, financial institutions and creditors on all areas of corporate and personal insolvency. She has particular expertise in bankruptcy, cross-border insolvency, litigation on behalf of insolvency practitioners, asset recovery and litigation on behalf of and against directors.
Rebecca's recent experience includes:
- Acting for A&M (Hong Kong) and Deloitte (Hong Kong) as Administrators of Nuoxi Capital Limited and Kunzhi Limited in the Peking University administration
- Advising Kroll as Trustee in Bankruptcy in the Arena Bankruptcies - the largest ever ABL Fraud in the UK with an estimated claim value of £250m. Includes pursuing assets in Europe post-Brexit.
- Advising the US Trustee of Sean Dunne - successfully obtained a recognition order in the jurisdiction and subsequently instructed by the Trustee to pursue the Bankrupt in a long running and highly contentious bankruptcy across numerous jurisdictions.
- Acting for Teneo as Administrators / Liquidators of the Cartwright Group of Companies – pursuing the former directors of the Group for a high value claim (c£13m - £29m) for wrongful trading, fraudulent trading and breach of duty.
- Secondments to The Royal Bank of Scotland Plc and Assetz SME Capital Limited.
- Professional memberships
- R3 Association of Business Recovery Professionals
- Member of the North West R3 Ladies Committee