Edith is an Associate in the Firm's Employee Incentives group. She joined the firm in May 2022, having previously been an Associate at a national Corporate Tax practice, after qualifying as a solicitor in December 2020.
Edith assists in providing advice to UK and multinatural clients on a range of employee incentives matters and employment taxation more generally. She has particular experience in the following:
- the design and implementation of cash-based and share employee incentive plans including advising on tax efficient share incentives such as EMI, SIP and CSOP
- the employee share plans issues on corporate transactions, including IPOs, takeovers, and rights issues.
- the taxation of employment-related benefits and internationally mobile employees.
- IR35 related matters
- The University of Cambridge (BA in Law)- graduated in 2014
- The University of Law (LPC with MSc in Law, Business and Management)- graduated in 2017