Shelley is a partner in the Corporate team and also heads the Firm's Life Science sector focus. Having joined Addleshaw Goddard in 2001, Shelley has a wealth of experience advising both corporate and institutional clients across a number of sectors with a particular focus on public company work, acquisitions and disposals and joint ventures in the real estate sector.
She was appointed a Deputy District Judge in 2013.
Shelley's clients include Allied London, Bruntwood, IP Group Plc, Manchester Airports Group and the The Peel Group and her recent experience includes acting for:
- Alderley Park on the disposal of Alderley Oncology, a focused in vivo pharmacology service provider for biotechs, pharmaceutical companies and academics to Sygnature Discovery Limited.
- Peel Group on the sale of Durham Tees Valley Airport to Tees Valley Combined Authority.
- Bruntwood Group in respect of its 50:50 joint venture partnership with Legal & General to create the UK's largest property platform dedicated to driving science and technology growth in regional cities.
- A Saudi Arabian investment company on the structuring and subsequent acquisition of property assets in the UK.
- IP Group Plc on the disposal of battery technology company Dukosi to American private equity investment group KCK.