Oliver qualified into Addleshaw Goddard's Commercial Services team in September 2017, having trained at the firm. Oliver advises on a wide range of commercial matters, including: goods and service contracts, customer terms and conditions, sponsorships, outsourcing agreements and issues relating to intellectual property and advertising. Oliver has also spent six months on secondment at an international airline.
Oliver has recently advised:
- Volkswagen AG on contracts for the development and supply of commercial vehicles, as part of Volkswagen's global alliance with Ford Motor Company;
- a multinational sportswear brand on a number of kit partnership and licensing agreements;
- a global supermarket chain on the negotiation of an IT support contract for all of its UK stores and on the establishment of an employee car leasing scheme;
- a FTSE 100 consumer goods company on aspects of its title sponsorship of an international sports tournament;
- BT on the sale of the marketing rights to 220 hightower telecommunications sites to Cellnex;
- a major food manufacturing business on various trade mark licence and ingredient supply agreements; and
- an international shopping centre operator on the establishment of a nationwide customer loyalty scheme.