Oliver qualified into Addleshaw Goddard's commercial team in September 2017, having trained at the firm. He advises clients from a wide range of industry sectors on commercial contract, intellectual property, IT and advertising issues.
Oliver's recent experience includes:
- A client secondment to a major international airline, where he advised on general commercial contracts, IP licences, sponsorship agreements, compliance with advertising law and issues relating to the airline's customer and corporate loyalty programmes.
- Assisting a leading port operator with the outsourcing of its security services.
- Negotiating a car park management agreement for a FTSE 100 property development company.
- Advising on a SaaS agreement for a major supermarket chain.
- Drafting and negotiating a sponsorship agreement opposite a US television network.
- University of Warwick: International Economic Law (LLM)
- University of Birmingham: Law (LLB)
- University of Law: Legal Practice Course
- Year qualified - 2017