Oliver qualified into Addleshaw Goddard's commercial team in September 2017, having trained at the firm. He advises clients from a wide range of industry sectors on commercial contract, intellectual property, IT and advertising issues.
Oliver's recent experience includes:
- a client secondment to a major international airline, where he advised on general commercial contracts, IP licences, sponsorship agreements and issues relating to the airline's customer and corporate loyalty programmes;
- advising on the compliance of advertisements with the CAP Code and the use of social media in marketing;
- advising on event and media sponsorships and personal endorsement agreements;
- advising on the outsourcing of facilities management services, including car park management, security and recruitment services;
- advising on, and drafting, terms and conditions for the supply of goods and services; and
- advising on IT licences and software development agreements, including a SaaS agreement for a major supermarket and an IT security services agreement for a FTSE 100 company.
- University of Warwick: International Economic Law (LLM)
- University of Birmingham: Law (LLB)
- University of Law: Legal Practice Course
- Year qualified - 2017