Daniel is an Associate in the Infrastructure Projects and Energy team.
Building on knowledge garnered during his traineeship, since Daniel’s qualification in 2019, he has been a diligent and valuable asset to the team. He has been involved in a number of large scale infrastructure projects for both public and private sector clients.
Daniel has experience working on projects, through all stages of procurement, in a number of different sectors including: telecoms, waste, transport and education.
Daniel’s experience includes:
- Assisting Suzanne Moir in advising the Scottish Government in the delivery of their £800m R100 flagship superfast broadband project.
- Providing drafting support and assisting Suzanne Moir in advising Connecting Devon and Somerset – Devon and Somerset Council’s superfast broadband project.
- Assisting Wendy Wraight and Suzanne Moir in the delivery of the £120m NESS Energy for Waste Project for Aberdeen City, Aberdeenshire and Moray Councils.
- Drafting and contractualising documentation on Cornwall Council’s Waste Collection Contract.
- Advising Cornwall Council in connection with the transfer of school to academy status.