Katherine is a banking and finance lawyer, specialising in leveraged, acquisition and corporate financings.
She has experience in working with banks, debt funds, sponsors and corporate borrowers and previously spent time on client secondment with HSBC's Leveraged Finance Origination team.
Recent experience includes:
- Acted for Barings on the financing of LDC's investment in Aquavista and the subsequent acquisition of the Castle Marinas business.
- Acted for a 4-bank club on the refinancing for Luceco plc.
- Acted for Shawbrook Bank in relation to their financing of the investment by Phoenix Equity Partners in cyber security specialist, Logiq.
- Acted for various lenders in their provision of acquisition facilities in the healthcare space, including dental and social care.
- Worked with a large acquisitive borrower group in the logistics sector in relation to their acquisition facilities with different lenders.
- University of Law (2015)
- Newcastle University (2014)