Adam is an associate solicitor in the Tax & Structuring team based in London. He joined the firm in October 2021 as an associate and has over 5 years' experience in the legal industry.
Adam advises clients on a wide range of tax matters and transactions, including:
- corporate mergers, disposals, acquisitions and reorganisations, including private equity investments;
- complex property tax issues and transactions across the real estate life cycle, including in respect of indirect real estate investments;
- standalone tax advisory work for UK financial services providers;
- stamp duty land tax and property-related value added tax; and
- other direct and indirect tax matters.
Adam also advises in respect of some tax efficient share incentives, such as Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) schemes and employee benefit trusts, typically in the context of larger corporate transactions.
- Finnish - good command