Will is an Associate within the Employment and Immigration team, based in our Manchester office. Will trained with Addleshaw Goddard and qualified in September 2021. Will advises on all aspects of employment law and has experience in dealing with both contentious and non-contentious matters, including:
- Assisting with and conducting Employment Tribunal claims relating to unfair dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing;
- Advising on the employment aspects of corporate transactions;
- Reviewing and drafting contracts of employment and service agreements for senior employees;
- Advising on the sponsorship process under the Immigration Rules, including sponsor licence and visa applications;
- Six month secondment to a client in-house legal team, where Will's work included assisting with a restructuring/redundancy programme and responding to day-to-day employment law enquiries.
- Professional Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association