Faisal joined the Employment team in 2024 and has experience in advising business clients, in various sectors, on a wide range of employee relations and employment law matters, ranging from disciplinary, grievance and absence matters to TUPE consultations and redundancy processes.
Faisal offers business clients commercial and cost-effective solutions in real time.
Faisal also has experience in advising business clients in terms of employment tribunal claims, drafting ET3 responses and ensuring that all case management orders are complied with.
Examples of recent work include:
- Advising a national charity on a large scale reorganisation, including the collective redundancy consultation processes.
- Advising, negotiating and drafting a settlement agreement for a senior director employed by a global business.
- Advising on unfair dismissal and discrimination employment tribunal claims.
- Advising businesses in various sectors, on a wide range of employment law matters via an 'advice line'
- Liverpool John Moores (2007)
- Manchester Metropolitan (2008)