Sarah advises on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment law, as well as on business immigration matters. Sarah is an expert in large-scale reorganisations/ redundancy programmes and the employment aspects of corporate and commercial transactions. Sarah also has extensive experience of advising about complex employment claims. Her clients include Royal Mail Group Limited, British Airways plc and Tate & Lyle plc.
Recent experience includes:
- Advising a FTSE 100 company regarding the employment aspects of a complex business integration including the application of TUPE to multiple transfers and collective redundancies
- Successfully defending an Employment Tribunal claim for constructive unfair dismissal and detriment based on trade union activity
- Advising a FTSE 100 company regarding the employment aspects of a multi-provider IT outsourcing project
- Advising regarding the positive action provisions under the Equality Act
- Advising a range of clients in the financial services and retail and consumer sectors on immigration matters, including applying for and managing Tier 2 sponsorship licences and advising about right to work considerations and the implications of Brexit
- Advising clients making applications under the Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) and Tier 1 (Investor) visa categories