Peter has been at the firm for more than 20 years and a partner since 1999. He is a highly experienced commercial real estate specialist with particular expertise in dealing with development, investment and public sector work. Peter co-heads the Housing Group at Addleshaw Goddard and acts for a number of residential developers and investors in a broad range of advice in respect of residential property. Peter has a particular interest in the Build to Rent sector having advised clients in respect of it for a number of years. Peter also has specialist expertise over many years in the health and education, especially further and higher education, sectors. He is also an expert in development funding structures including forward funding and income strips.
Peter's clients acts for include Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust, Aviva, Dandara, THAT Group, Kajima Partnerships, Fulcrum Infrastructure, United Colleges Group, the University of Brighton, Bouygues Developments, Telereal Trillium and Pensions Insurance Corporation.
- Dandara Limited on the £400m development funding of a 2,000 residential unit, three sites in Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds for the Build to Rent Sector with funding coming from HSBC and the Homes and Communities Agency and subsequent sale of the sites to an investor
- Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust on the development of two major new hospital facilities on the St Thomas' campus in Lambeth, one via public procurement and one avoiding the need for public procurement
- Aviva as forward funder of student accommodation and office schemes and income strip transactions
- Bouygues Developments on the development and funding of 800 rooms of student accommodation for the University of Brighton, funded by means of a forward funded income strip method
- HUB Residential on the acquisition, development and forward funding of residential PRS schemes in Wembley and Croydon
- Contributed the real estate chapter to the Company Acquisitions Handbook (published by Bloomsbury) 8th 9th and 10th Editions
- Professional memberships
- BPF Development Committee
- The British Hospitality Association PRS Committee