Lauren has experience in working on employment tribunal claims, acting for both employers and employees. She also has experience in advising on workforce restructuring, discrimination, settlement agreements, redundancy and the government job retention scheme.
Lauren has acted for a range of clients in a variety of sectors including financial services, oil and gas and housing. She has also assisted in hosting a number of seminars to HR professionals, discussing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic and the government job retention scheme.
- Advised on a variety of employment tribunal claims including discrimination, redundancy and unfair dismissal;
- Assisted with advice to an energy company on the capability process relating to a disabled employee;
- Assisted with advice to a major bank on issues relating to patterns of discriminatory conduct;
- Assisted with providing redundancy support for a variety of clients; and
- Assisted with advice to an oil and gas client on a potential constructive unfair dismissal claim.
- Professional Memberships
- Employment Lawyers Association