Hayley is an Associate in the Commercial team, after joining the team as a Paralegal in 2017.
Hayley advises on a wide variety of commercial agreements including goods, services, standard terms and conditions, intellectual property, IT and outsourcing agreements. Hayley also has experience of project managing large complex transactions over prolonged periods. Both the Retail and Consumer and Financial Services sectors are where Hayley has most experience, having undertaken a secondment to the Disputes and Trading team of a large supermarket retailer.
Examples of Hayley's work include:
- Advising a FTSE 100 multinational confectionary business on its critical supply and service agreements, including warehousing, logistics and waste management.
- Drafting service schedules for intra-group agreements for a clearing bank in the UK, whilst co-ordinating law firms in several jurisdictions to advise upon local law for such agreements.
- Creating template regulated outsourcing and non-outsourcing agreements for another clearing bank in the UK for use by its procurement teams, with a supporting playbook to guide negotiations.
- Analysing, advising upon, consolidating and modernising circa 200 global template contracts for a major multinational pharmaceutical company with supporting playbooks for use by in-house legal and procurement teams.
- Delivering a portfolio of BAU matters for a Fortune 500 IT corporation, focussing on its European inbound procurement agreements.
- Advising a range of clients seeking to purchase new businesses, providing focussed risk reports regarding the target business' trading, business and intellectual property position.
- Professional Memberships
- The Law Society