Lisa has wide experience in the leasing, acquisition and disposal of commercial, office and retail property. She also specialises in property-based lending for both banks and borrowers, including security reviews and perfecting security.
Lisa works with our Finance and Corporate teams in relation to the property aspects of banking and M&A transactions.
Recent Experience includes advising
- A Financial Institution, as lender in the provision of loan facilities in numerous property financing transactions, including several new-build residential developments
- A UK developer on numerous acquisitions, sales and refinancing transactions, particularly in office/HQ market
- A telecommunications company on all aspects of the leases pursuant to which they hold their office and retail properties
- Certificate in Conveyancing, The Law Society of Ireland, 2015
- Diploma in Employment Law, The Law Society of Ireland, 2014
- Admitted as a Solicitor in 2012
- LLB (Law) Degree from University of Wales, 2003
- Professional Memberships
Dublin Solicitors Bar Association
"Lisa is exceptionally efficient, knowledgeable and helpful."
Legal 500 EMEA, 2023