Josh has experience in both non-contentious and contentious construction work across several sectors including commercial, hotel, charity and student accommodation sectors. Josh has experience in drafting and advising on construction documentation including development agreements, professional appointments, deeds of novation and deeds of collateral warranty. Josh takes a pragmatic approach in advising his clients and identifying the key issues that are relevant to their project.
- Advising a tenant of a commercial building in the City of London regarding the construction documents relating to works being carried out in front of their building by an adjoining property owner;
- Advising a purchaser of a company entering into an Agreement for Lease, Building Contract and Professional Appointments for student accommodation in Plymouth; and
- Advising a hotel developer in the preparation of the consultant appointments for a hotel development near Heathrow.
- Professional memberships
- Society of Construction Law
- University of Leeds – BA History (Int) (First Class Honours) – 2009
- College of Law – Graduate Diploma in Law – 2011
- College of Law – Legal Practice Course – 2012
- College of Law – LLB - 2012
- French - Working proficiency