Vast experience in all aspects of institutional Real Estate work ranging from Landlord and Tenant matters, routine sales and purchases to complex conditional portfolios sales/purchases/re-gears, funding arrangements and multi-jurisdictional matters.
Acts for a number of top institutional funds managed by fund managers such as Columbia Threadneedle, Aviva Investors, CBRE Global Investors and Aberdeen Standard Investments as well as a number of smaller boutique property companies.
Recent experience includes:
- acting on a portfolio sale of 8 industrial distribution centres for in excess of £150m for a major UK property fund;
- acting of the portfolio sale (via a corporate disposal) of circa 150 secondary industrial estates in England and Wales for in excess of £500m;
- acting on the purchase of various central London "trophy assets" for a high net worth private family fund with values ranging for £80m – to £350m;
- acting on (and managing teams of lawyers who are also acting on) Landlord and Tenant matters for a number of property funds/pensions funds;
- acting on the property aspects associated with the PAIF conversions for two major property funds;
- acting on the property aspects of various corporate disposals for major household brands.