Amy specialises in public procurement law and routinely advises procuring authorities on all aspects of the design and running of procurement procedures including drafting contract notices, choice of procedure, assisting with the development of tender documentation, responding to tender clarification queries and drafting award decision notices.
Amy has in-depth experience of advising on procurements governed by the Public Contracts Regulations, the Utilities Contracts Regulations and the Passenger Transport Regulation 1370/2007. She also advises bidders on their participation in tender processes and challenging procurement processes. Amy is co-editor of the Government Procurement Review.
- Advising on the Palace of Westminster Restoration and Renewal Programme
- Advising the Department for Transport on its innovative "PQQ Passport"
- Advising the Department for Transport on the West Midlands franchise competition and on the franchise competition for the West Coast Main Line (2015)
- Professional memberships
- Procurement Lawyers' Association
- Year Qualified: 2006
- Girton College, Cambridge LLM (European Law) - First Class Degree
- Girton College, Cambridge, BA (Law) - Upper Second Class Degree