Having been with the team since 2004, Sarah has significant experience providing advice on all aspects of restructuring, business support, turnaround and insolvency, advising directors and companies on restructuring opportunities as well as lenders and borrowers in distressed lending circumstances and acted on a number of significant restructuring assignments.
- Advising an online clothing retailer on the purchase of two high street clothing brands from administrators.
- Advising International Leisure Brands Limited on their purchase of the business and assets of two golf clothing and accessories suppliers
- Advising Endless LLP on their purchase of the business and assets of American Golf Discount Centre Limited
- Advising lenders as to their security and the restructuring of debt and the appointment of administrators and receivers
- Advising companies and boards of directors on fiduciary duties and considerations when experiencing distress
- Acting for joint administrators of manufacturing businesses, retailers and care homes
- An extended secondment to The Royal Bank of Scotland plc/ Natwest Bank