Having been with the team since 2004, Sarah has significant experience advising financial institutions, insolvency practitioners and companies on all legal matters regarding restructuring, turnaround and insolvency with an emphasis on non-contentious areas.
- An extended secondment to the Royal Bank of Scotland plc
- Advising lenders as to their security and the restructuring of debt and the appointment of administrators and receivers
- The internal solvent restructure of a significant national corporate
- Acting for joint administrators of manufacturing businesses, retailers and care homes
- Sarah has an interest in the education, charity sector and health sector.
- St Andrews University
- The College of Law