Kate Field is a Legal Director in Dispute Resolution and is part of the Employment team. Kate is experienced in litigation particularly in the area of commercial litigation.
Kate also has worked extensively in employment law and has experience advising commercial clients particularly in the retail and hospitality sector on all aspects of the employment relationship.
Kate advises commercial clients in relation to non-contentious and contentious matters including advising on and representing clients before the Civil Courts and the Workplace Relations Commission.
- Admitted as a solicitor in 2013
- Diploma in Employment Law, Law Society of Ireland, 2016
- Certificate in District Court Advocacy, Law Society of Ireland, 2011
- LLB, Dublin Institute of Technology, 2009
- BAJ, Dublin City University, 2006
- Professional Memberships
- Member of the Dublin Solicitor’s Bar Association and the European Employment Lawyers Association.
"Kate Field - prompt responses and clear guidance."
Legal 500 EMEA, 2023
"Kate is recommneded as a 'Key Lawyer.'"
Legal 500 EMEA, 2022-2023