Julia acts predominantly in business Law and in particular on merger & acquisitions. She focuses her practice on advising and assisting companies with a wide range of transactions, from private equity transactions to cross-border acquisitions.
She is mainly involved in the preparation and drafting of legal documentation relating to merger & acquisitions transactions, and also participates in the follow-up of these transactions until their completion.
She holds a Master’s Degree in International Business Law (Master 2 Droit des Affaires Internationales et Diplôme de Juriste Conseil d’Entreprise) from the University of Aix-Marseille.
Julia joined the firm in 2023 after an initial experience within the merger & acquisitions department of a French Law firm
- CAPA - South East School of Lawyers – 2020-2021
- Legal Counselor’s Certification (DJCE) – Faculty of Law - Aix-Marseille – 2017-2018
- Master 2 specialised in International and Business Law – Faculty of Law - Aix-Marseille – 2017-2018
- Master specialised in International and European Law – University of Bergen (Erasmus) - 2016-2017
- Master 1 specialised in business law – Faculty of Law – Aix-Marseille – 2015-2016
- French (Native)
- English (Fluent)
- Spanish (Fluent)
- M&A Team ranked "FIRM TO WATCH" in the Legal 500 EMEA guide 2023