Andrew is a Partner in Addleshaw Goddard’s Finance & Projects Division with over 15 years' experience. His particular expertise covers corporate banking, acquisition/leveraged finance, real estate finance and asset based lending, both in the UK and overseas and acting for sponsors, borrowers and lenders.
- Advising UKFast.net on its syndicated bank facilities.
- Advising Elysian Capital on its investment in SCX Special Projects.
- Advising National Westminster Bank Plc on revolving credit facilities to The University of Sheffield.
- Advising Lloyds Development Capital on financing aspects of its investments in Pelsis.
- Advising Alinda Capital Partners in connection with its acquisition of Glide.
Recognised as a leading individual
Chambers UK, 2015 – 2020
The Legal 500 UK, 2015 - 2020