Andrew is a Partner in Addleshaw Goddard’s Finance & Projects Division. His particular expertise covers corporate banking, acquisition finance, real estate finance and asset based lending, both in the UK and overseas and acting for both borrowers and lenders.
Andrew's recent experience includes:
- UKFast.net on its syndicated bank facilities.
- Wyevale Garden Centres with its multi-tiered financing arrangements.
- National Westminster Bank Plc on revolving credit facilities to The University of Sheffield.
- Lloyds Development Capital on unitranche funding for the MBO of Pelsis, together with working capital facilities
- Perwyn on the provision of debt facilities to finance the MBO of Vouchercloud
Recognised as a leading individual
Chambers UK, 2015 – 2020
The Legal 500 UK, 2015 - 2020
- Year qualified
- University of Nottingham (2002), LLB (Hons)
- Nottingham Law School (2003), Legal Practice Course