Ben is a Partner in the Finance team.
He has over 13 years' experience acting for banks, credit funds, sponsors and borrowers on a broad range of bilateral, syndicated and cross-border transactions with a particular focus on leveraged finance and corporate banking transactions.
Ben's recent experience includes:
- acting for Equistone in connection with its unitranche/super senior facilities to finance its investment in Ligentia
- acting for Crescent Capital in connection with facilities to finance LDC's investments in SRL Traffic Systems and Texecom
- acting for a corporate borrower in connection with its £255m term and revolving facilities from a seven bank club
- acting for Tosca Debt Capital in connection with several facilities including its second lien facility to finance EPIC Investment Partners' investment in The Rayware Group
- acting for HSBC in connection with facilities to finance NorthEdge's investment in Meet
- Legal 500 – Rising Star
- Chambers and Partners – Associate to Watch