Ben is a Legal Director and specialises in finance transactions.
He acts for banks, credit funds, sponsors and borrowers on a broad range of bilateral, syndicated and cross-border transactions including acquisition finance, real estate finance (investment and development) and working capital facilities.
Ben trained and qualified at an international law firm in London and moved to the Manchester office of Addleshaw Goddard in January 2016. Ben's experience also includes a 6 month secondment to a UK clearing bank.
Ben's recent experience includes:
- acting for Inflexion Private Equity in connection with facilities to finance its investment in Huws Gray
- acting for Crescent Capital in connection with facilities to finance LDC's investment in SRL Traffic Systems
- acting for a corporate borrower in connection with its £255m term and revolving facilities from a seven bank club
- acting for Tosca Debt Capital in connection with second lien facilities to Vernacare for its acquisition of Synergy Health
- acting for Just Childcare/Phoenix Equity Partners on its super senior and unitranche facilities