Corrie is an associate in our non-contentious construction team. Corrie advises clients in relation to risk, structure and procurement of construction and engineering projects, drafting and negotiating construction contracts and the construction elements of development, funding, sale/purchase and security agreements.
- Provided advice in relation to the refinancing of units within an industrial estate in Worcester, England. Corrie reviewed the overall construction package and provided advice on the funder's package.
- Provided advice to a contractor client and assisted in the negotiation of a building contract for a retail park in Cumbernauld, Scotland.
- Provided construction advice in relation to the purchase of a commercial and residential building in London. Corrie reviewed the construction package as part of the due diligence side of the transaction, advised of the package available and provided construction input in the facility agreement.
- Assisted in preparing a construction package in relation to the development of a new retail terrace in Edinburgh. Corrie assisted by preparing and negotiating the consultant appointments and tenant and funder packages.
- Assisted in providing construction advice in relation to the purchase of a heavily remediated site at Dagenham Dock, Essex. Corrie advised on the construction package available including reviewing the construction contract, professional appointments and collateral warranties.