Cormac is a senior tax practitioner based in Dublin and is part of the AG Tax & Structuring team. He has over 20 years' experience advising Irish and international businesses on Irish tax matters.
His experience includes advising international businesses on investing in and establishing business in Ireland, structuring Irish property investments, providing structuring and transactional tax support for both sellers and investors, and creating share incentive schemes for clients. He has varied experience in the areas of corporate tax, VAT and payroll taxes across a range of industries including real estate and construction, SAAS, E-commerce, financial services and retail.
Cormac is a Chartered Tax Adviser (CTA) and Fellow of Chartered Accountants Ireland (FCA).
- Advised NFP, headquartered in the UK, with multiple acquisitions of Irish insurance brokers and benefit providers
- Advised the Orpea Group, headquartered in France, on the acquisition of a number of Irish nursing homes
- Advised the Brockley Group on its sale to Tennants Distribution, a UK headquartered chemical distributor
- Advised a UK based property developer on the c. Eur100m financing, acquisition and subsequent disposal of a retail park in Ireland
- Advised Udemy Inc, a US headquartered online learning business, with the establishment of its Irish business with over 100 Irish based employees