Robert's recent experience includes advising:
- major UK bank in a £55 million High Court mis-selling claim brought by a property developer relating to a portfolio of interest rate hedging swaps, involving extensive consequential loss claims and allegations of LIBOR manipulation and fraud
- major UK bank in relation to an alleged breach of mandate and breach of the Quincecare duty
- Fintech client which provides financial data to the London Stock Exchange in a service contract dispute with a third party supplier that risked serious operational disruption to its business
- major UK bank in relation to bringing an indemnity claim under a joint venture agreement, in the context of the joint venture's role as lead manager on a multi-billion euro IPO
- alternative credit provider in relation to FOS complaints, FOS decision-making and the prospects for judicial review
- financial services client on the various implications of its classification by the ONS as a public body.
As a trainee Robert was seconded to BP for six months in its global dispute resolution team.