Neeta joined Addleshaw Goddard's litigation team in February 2016 having trained and qualified at Taylor Wessing. She has a broad range of litigation and investigatory experience. Representative experience includes:
- Currently acting for a bank client in a €230 million inter-bank dispute in the Commercial Court.
- Defending a Big Four auditor on a negligence claim brought by a sub-prime lender and its trading subsidiary. One of the highest profile cases in the High Court in 2015, and listed in The Lawyer magazine's annual 'Top 20 Cases' (2015).
- Acting for the liquidators of a Cayman Islands registered company in respect of a dispute before the Supreme Court of the State of New York against an American multinational banking and financial services holding company and a number of its subsidiaries and associated entities.
- Advising an international money transfer company in respect of money laundering allegations brought by the Italian Public Prosecutor.
- Representing a British retailer, operating globally, in respect of two High Court shareholder dispute claims
- LPC, BPP Holborn
- GDL, BPP Holborn
- B.A. (Hons) History, University College London
- Year Qualified – 2013