Michael acts on behalf of lenders, lessors, lessees, sellers, buyers, government and equity investors in relation to international and domestic Asset Finance and Leasing matters across a range of asset classes. He also assists on matters involving general or structured finance work.
Michael's experience includes:
- acting for Rock Road on the financing and leasing of 30 electric buses for Abellio West London, in a project that represents the first non-recourse SPV financing of zero-emission buses in the UK, the project involved a consortium led by Rock Road Holdings Ltd and the Mayoral Energy Efficiency Fund (MEEF) it was managed by Amber Infrastructure, with senior debt provided by the Greater London Authority and NatWest.
- acting for Akiem to provide rail finance, leasing and procurement advice in relation to operating leases and manufacture arrangements for a locomotive fleet
- City University, London (2018)
- City University, London (2017)
- University of the West of England (2016)