Jennifer is a corporate and commercial legal advisor with around 15 years’ experience across a range of transactional and general commercial and corporate matters. She is primarily focused on transactional work and has extensive experience on the same.
Jennifer’s experience includes:
- Leading on diligence, disclosures and SPA negotiations for the sale of a local group of dry dock companies to include deferred consideration and rolled over equity.
- Acting in management buy-outs, sales and acquisitions of companies and businesses.
- Advising clients on investment deals involving Scottish Enterprise and BGF.
- Drafting and advising on a technology licence agreement re the licence of oil and gas technology by an award-winning technology company to a well-known US company.
- Regularly advising on matters and drafting various commercial agreements including bespoke articles of association, shareholders’ agreements, partnership agreements, framework agreements, terms and conditions of sale and services, finance documentation including private and bank loan documentation, security documents and insolvency matters, data protection issues including drafting and reviewing privacy policies and data sharing agreements, intellectual property matters including IP audits, licensing, protection and royalty arrangements and corporate restructuring matters including share buybacks, option schemes, employee investment and share capital reorganisations.