Nonito is an associate in the Immigration & Dispute Resolution Department having joined the firm in 2023. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced as a Barrister and have gained significant experience in Immigration, International Protection, Judicial Review and Citizenship matters.
Nonito also has substantial experience in corporate immigration, particularly, dealing with the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Immigration Service Delivery and providing strategic mobility advices for small businesses to international corporations.
- Law Society – Certificate in Immigration Law and Practice (2023)
- The Honorable Society of King's Inn – Barrister-at-Law Degree (2017)
- Dublin Business School – LLB (Hons) in Irish Law (2014)
- Dublin Business School – LLB (Hons) in Legal Studies (2013)
- Professional Memberships
- Roll of Practising Barristers
- Irish Immigration Lawyers Association